Raise your hand if you love a little crunch and lots of texture in your sandwich! 🙋🏽♀️
This simple sandwich is a great way to use up any veggies you have laying around. Mix it up! I had white bread on hand, but I think this would also be fantastic in a pita pocket or on sourdough.
Vegan Fresh & Layered Sandwich Recipe
- White bread slice with mustard
- Pickled radish slices (homemade)
- Mixed alfalfa sprouts
- Violife cheese slice
- Tofurky deli slices
- Slice of tomato with salt and pepper
- Romaine lettuce
- White bread slice with hummus
1. Compile sandwich following the ingredients list from last to first—starting with the hummus and finishing with the mustard. Enjoy!